[Reviews - 11] Printer
Do you mean to say that there might be issues with sex at a coeducational boarding school? (Gasp!) And someone might, just might, be upset enough to demand that the school start teaching where little wizards and witches come from? In response to the Sex Ed Challenge at Potter Place, the wildest parody I can devise that does not involve a Jarvey. AU—oh, so goofily AU! (Did I mention this is AU?)
Categories: Humour
Characters: None
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9
Word count: 1574 - Hits: 6091
Complete?: Yes - Published: 03/24/2007 - Last Updated: 03/30/2007

1. Prologue: In the Beginning, There Was Sex—Almost... by dracontia [Reviews - 2] star star star star star (1574 words)

2. 1:…and The Board Heard About It, and That Wasn’t Good by dracontia [Reviews - 2] star star star star star (5684 words)

3. 2: And Darkness Was Upon the Face of the School by dracontia [Reviews - 0] (5295 words)

4. 3: The Epistles of Draco and Ron (and The Wisdom of Narcissa and Arthur) by dracontia [Reviews - 0] (1345 words)

5. 4: Try NOT to Be Fruitful and Multiply by dracontia [Reviews - 0] (5257 words)

6. 5: I Am My Beloved’s, and My Beloved is—What Exactly ARE You? by dracontia [Reviews - 0] (6838 words)

7. 6: Vengeance is Ours, Saith the Professors by dracontia [Reviews - 3] star star star star star (7818 words)

8. Chapter 7: Revelation by dracontia [Reviews - 1] star star star star star (7945 words)

9. Epilogue: Dumbledore Saw It, Feigned Barminess, and It Was Good by dracontia [Reviews - 3] star star star star star (5581 words)