Author's Chapter Notes:
A/N: I have been reading other people’s fiction for a while now and thought it was about time I had a go myself. Thanks to the wonderful Vaughn72000 for the beta.
It was a quiet weekend, and most people were outside enjoying the early summer sun; however, Ron was behind on an essay. He was on his way toward the library when he suddenly felt a hand reach up around his eyes and heard a male voice in his ear that just whispered, ‘Come with me.’ He knew from the whisper who it was, and obediently followed into the empty classroom. When he looked around, he didn’t see anyone. He felt a hand on his waist and the whisper in his ear said, ‘Keep your eyes closed and don’t touch anything.’

Ron closed his eyes and took a deep breath. The hands reached for his waist and just hugged him from behind, and started slowly moving up his chest until one hand reached his left nipple, apparently finding just what it was looking for: the small gold ring that Ron had had there since the last Hogsmeade weekend, when he had been talked into having his nipple pierced. He was now discovering why he had been talked into it. It felt fantastic. He could feel himself hardening even though it was just gentle teasing. The hands were moving again, with one playing with his nipple, while the other moved down toward his hardening cock. The hands then disappeared and the warmth from his back was also gone; he made a slight whimper at the loss, but didn’t open his eyes or move. He just stood in the middle of the empty classroom, waiting. He heard the whisper again, this time a little louder. ‘I wondered how long you would wait before you moved.’ Ron didn’t answer, he just whimpered.

Ron stood a little longer before he felt his shirt being pulled from his trousers. He felt hands on his skin and moaned just a little in response. He then felt those hands on the waistband of his trousers and nearly jumped at the sensation, as he felt the cool air hitting his now very hard and very sensitive cock. There was then a very warm and wet feeling, and he just couldn’t help but groan rather loudly. He could feel the warm suction, and it was getting him more and more worked up until he couldn’t hold back; he came with a scream and collapsed into the waiting arms that managed to guide them both to the floor without too much hesitation.

He then heard him say, ‘You can open your eyes now, and please, for the love of all things holy, touch me.’ Ron chuckled and turned to look into his lover’s eyes. He then moved to free his companion’s rigid cock as quickly as he could. Ron was amused that it only took a couple of strokes to relive the tension he found there.

They both lay there on the floor of the classroom, just letting the moment wash over them. It was then they heard something on the other side of the door. They panicked and tried to sort out their clothing, but the noise, luckily, went away, and they both gave a heavy sigh of relief.

Ron turned to the other boy. ‘As much as I love these little meetings, we should do something about making the room more secure.’

'I'll be sure to do something about that for next time,' Draco replied with a smirk.